New research project
Colorful Indications of (Ex)Change: Provenance and production technology of ancient pigments & cultural and technological exchange and transformation in the Roman periphal province of Noricum.
This project has received funding from the European Union’s Horizon 2020 research and innovation programme under the Marie Skłodowska-Curie grant agreement No 845075, and is based at the Austrian Archaeological Institute of the Austrian Academy of Sciences.
– bio- and isotope geochemistry
– early Earth environments
– radiogenic isotope systems (Sr, Pb)
– traditional (C, O) and non-traditional stable isotope systems (Cr, Cu)
– trace element and rare earth elements
– mineral phase characterization
– a/biogenic minerals, redox, sorption, isotope fractionation
– lipid biomarkers
News & Upcoming
vEGU2021 submit your abstract to:
- BG4.2 (CL1/SSP1) (Paleo-)environmental reconstructions from biomineralized carbonate
- SSP2.2 Oxygen on Earth from the Precambrian to the present: the environmental and ecological impacts of (de)oxygenation events (Keynote: Peter Kraal)
Goldschmidt 2021 submit your abstract to: